Supply and classroom prep sheet for
Black Wax Crayon “Homestead”
- I will need an open floor area to gather everyone for the demonstrations and then we’ll be working at the desks/tables.
- Please get everyone to clear desks (except for things they’ll need.) We’ll have more art time!
- A whiteboard or flip-chart page
at the front of the room (visible to all students while they are
drawing) will be needed for the directed drawing part of this lesson.
- Paper - 12"x18" white drawing paper (or 11"x17" copy paper)
- Pencils (for sketching)
- Black Wax crayons - one per student