Supply and classroom prep sheet for
Charcoal Sketching “Panda”
- I will need a DocCam
& Projector or poster page, visible
to all students while they are drawing at their desks/tables.
- your document camera &
projector set up - Excellent option!
- my DocCam & stand with
your projector. I have cables. (Sorry, I don’t have a
projector!) - Excellent option!
- or a sheet of chart paper - okay option.
- Please get everyone to clear desks (except for
things they’ll need.) We’ll have more art time!
- Paper - 12"x18" white drawing paper (or 11"x17" copy paper)
- Charcoal (Standard medium willow charcoal is best)
- Paper Towels (one per student - plus some extra)
- Fixative or
Unscented Hair Spray (optional) - to spray onto finished artwork
to "glue down" the charcoal and prevent smudging. Best done outdoors. Can be
done at a later time.