Supply and classroom prep sheet for
Graded Pencil Sketching “Homestead”
- I will need an open floor area to gather everyone for the demonstrations and then we’ll be working at the desks/tables.
- Please get everyone to clear desks (except for things they’ll need.) We’ll have more art time!
- A whiteboard or flip-chart page
at the front of the room (visible to all students while they are
drawing) will be needed for the directed drawing part of this lesson.
FOR GRADED PENCIL SKETCHING
- Paper - 9"x12" to 12"x18" white drawing paper (or 11"x17" copy paper)
- Standard Pencils (HB or #2)
- Rulers (optional)
- Graded Pencils (sketching pencil kits)
- Each student will need:
- a 3B or 4B
- a 5B or 6B or 7B
If we are using standard pencils (HB or
#2), please let me know before the lesson. THANKS! (Otherwise
I'll assume we have graded sketching pencils for