Supply and classroom prep sheet for
Graded Pencil Sketching “Homestead”
- I will need a DocCam
& Projector or poster page, visible
to all students while they are drawing at their desks/tables.
- your document camera &
projector set up - Excellent option!
- my DocCam & stand with
your projector. I have cables. (Sorry, I don’t have a
projector!) - Excellent option!
- or a sheet of chart paper - okay option.
- Please get everyone to clear desks (except for
things they’ll need.) We’ll have more art time!
FOR GRADED PENCIL SKETCHING
- Paper - 9"x12" to 12"x18" white drawing paper (or 11"x17" copy paper)
- Standard Pencils (HB or #2)
- Rulers (optional)
- Graded Pencils (sketching pencil kits)
- Each student will need:
- a 3B or 4B
- a 5B or 6B or 7B
If we are using standard pencils (HB or
#2), please let me know before the lesson. THANKS! (Otherwise
I'll assume we have graded sketching pencils for