Supply and classroom prep sheet for
Oil Pastel “Betta”
- I will need a DocCam
& Projector or poster page, visible
to all students while they are drawing at their desks/tables.
- your document camera &
projector set up - Excellent option!
- my DocCam & stand with
your projector. I have cables. (Sorry, I don’t have a
projector!) - Excellent option!
- or a poster-sized sheet black construction paper or a sheet of chart paper - okay option.
- Please get everyone to clear desks (except for
things they’ll need.) We’ll have more art time!
- Paper - 9"x12" or 12”x18” construction paper (BLACK)
- White Pencil Crayons or White Wax Crayons (for sketching on dark paper - or peach will do!)
- Oil Pastels - Please check boxes for WHITE & BLACK as these are the first to go!
Each student must have:
- white (optional but recommended)
- dark blue
- light blue
- light green
- other colours as desired.
note: OIL PASTELS are required for this project. If you have SOFT pastels they
are CHALK (not oil). Projects designed for Oil Pastel will NOT be successful
using Soft or Chalk pastels. (Too smudgy! Sorry!)