Supply and classroom prep sheet for
Oil Pastel “Books”
- A page or image at the front of the room (visible to all
students while they are drawing at
will be needed for the directed drawing part of
- Due to COVID-19 we won't be gathering for circle lessons.
I will need either:
- a sheet of chart paper or poster-sized construction paper
- or your document camera/projector set up (if available)
get everyone to clear desks (except for things they’ll need.) We’ll have
more art time!
- Paper - 9"x12" or 12”x18” construction paper (BLACK)
- White Pencil Crayons or White Wax Crayons (for sketching on dark paper - or peach, gray, light blue will also work!)
- Oil Pastels - Please check boxes for WHITE & BLACK as these are the first to go!
Each student must have:
Colours I used: (students can choose other colours)
- dark blue
- light blue
- light green
- dark green
- other colours as desired.
note: OIL PASTELS are required for this project. If you have SOFT pastels they
are CHALK (not oil). Projects designed for Oil Pastel will NOT be successful
using Soft or Chalk pastels. (Too smudgy! Sorry!)