Supply and classroom prep sheet for
Oil Pastel “Earth”
- I will need a DocCam
& Projector or poster page, visible
to all students while they are drawing at their desks/tables.
- your document camera &
projector set up - Excellent option!
- my DocCam & stand with
your projector. I have cables. (Sorry, I don’t have a
projector!) - Excellent option!
- or a poster-sized sheet black construction paper or a sheet of chart paper - okay option.
- Please get everyone to clear desks (except for
things they’ll need.) We’ll have more art time!
- Paper - 12”x18” construction paper (BLACK)
- White Pencil Crayons &
Erasers (for sketching on dark paper)
- Paper Towels
Pastels - Please check boxes for WHITE & BLACK as these are
the first to go!
Each student will need the following
- light blue
- dark blue
- gold / ochre / tan / yellow
- dark green
- black & grey for moon (optional)
note: OIL PASTELS are required for this project. If you have SOFT pastels they
are CHALK (not oil). Projects designed for Oil Pastel will NOT be successful
using Soft or Chalk pastels. (Too smudgy! Sorry!)