Supply and classroom prep sheet for
Pencil Crayon “Hummingbird”
- I will need a DocCam
& Projector or poster page, visible
to all students while they are drawing at their desks/tables.
- your document camera &
projector set up - Excellent option!
- my DocCam & stand with
your projector. I have cables. (Sorry, I don’t have a
projector!) - Excellent option!
- or a sheet of chart paper - okay option.
- Please get everyone to clear desks (except for
things they’ll need.) We’ll have more art time!
FOR PENCIL CRAYON
- Paper - 8.5”x11” white copy paper or smooth-surfaced light card (bristol board)
- Pencil Sharpeners (optional but recommended)
- Pencil Crayons - please have students check boxes/pouches for these colours!
- light green
- blue (for sky)