Supply and classroom prep sheet for
Watercolour “Little Chicken”
- I will need a DocCam
& Projector or poster page, visible
to all students while they are drawing at their desks/tables.
- your document camera &
projector set up - Excellent option!
- my DocCam & stand with
your projector. I have cables. (Sorry, I don’t have a
projector!) - Excellent option!
- or a sheet of chart paper - poor option, very difficult for students to see palette mixing.
- Please get everyone to clear desks (except for
things they’ll need.) We’ll have more art time!
- I will need a clear table and/or counter area to lay out palettes & water pots ahead of time.
- Please have paints in a visible location 15 min prior to start time. Thanks!
- Paper - white 9" x 12" watercolour paper or
8.5”x11” white copy paper or card **watercolour paper will improve the
completed project** - No drawing paper or construction paper, please
- Pencils & Erasers
- If we are using liquid paints, I will bring brushes & palettes. If kits or blocks are being used, we will need to use your brushes, as mine are not suitable for this purpose.
- I will bring water pots.
in Portables: Please either have students bring an extra bottle of
water for painting or provide several buckets of cool water in the
portable ahead of time.
note: Kits and blocks are not recommended. Liquid tempera and
watercolours in tubes are both far better paints than most watercolour
kits. If this is your only option, please let me know ahead of time, so
that I can bring my kit.